This past Saturday I had picked up 2 vintage leather suitcases at a yard sale. There is a picture of them a few posts back along with more of my finds. I put them in my bedroom next to my rocker after decoupaging some vintage travel stickers I found online and graphics I found at the graphic fairy on them. I used coffee stained Mod Podge to decoupage to give them an old look. I placed an old brass chamberstick, with a battery operated candle in it, some old books and my husbands granny's reading glasses on top. I think the suitcases came out pretty well and it makes a nice gathering. Please excuse the glare from the window. I am trying to learn how to use a new camera my son gave me. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by my blog!
Closeup of decoupaged travel stickers that I added to the suitcases
It’s Been Almost A Year: Would I Buy This 2-Drawer Fisher and Paykel
Dishwasher Again?
-
[image: Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher]Welcome to the 922nd
Metamorphosis Monday! It’s been almost a year since I bought a Fisher and
Paykel two-...
1 day ago


those turned out really neat..they do look so old.;)
ReplyDelete